Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just Pictures

I finally had time to download all the pictures from my camera from this month. Here are some awesome ones from Dylan's mission call opening.
 
The final map of everyone's guesses.

Dylan with his much anticipated letter.

 The opening. 


And the reading starts.
 
I'm going to Brazil! (Grandma's face is priceless!)
 
Heck ya, so excited - oh, and I was right!
 
The official letter.
 
Three generations of Blake's
(plus on the phone with Uncle Jeff).
 
 Lyle, Dylan, & Maquel
 
So sweet!
 
Grandma & Grandpa Balch - Dylan
is the first missionary from their posterity.
 
And finally, me (thanks sis)!
 
I thought that Kevin and I got pictures with him, but I guess we didn't. I also didn't get pictures with Dylan and his brothers, or our whole family. Not as organized as I should have been, but then I think the nerves had something to do with it. As a family we are so excited and can't wait to see what the next two-and-a-half years bring!

2 comments:

  1. Loved your post and I had to steal a couple of pictures from you too. That's one of the reasons I love blogging - I can steal you guys' pictures. What a tender story of Dylan visiting his Grandpa Blake - he has such a loving, caring nature and I know he has really missed his Grandpa. We all know he was there just rooting him on and being so proud of him. Grandma Balch has been gone for over 20 years now and I still miss her immensely and feel her presence in so many facets of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I think we were all kinda consumed with emotion and not really thinking about much of anything. I do love that pic of you and Dylan though and your welcome. I am so glad we at least got that one and you did a pretty good job of remembering everything else. We will remember to include the whole family next time-lol!

    ReplyDelete