Monday, February 11, 2013

Mission Papers Are In!


On Tuesday, February 5th, Dylan's mission papers were completed and submitted to Church Headquarters. I honestly have a thousand different emotions running through me. I am so excited and can't wait to see where he is going. I am anxious because he may be going somewhere scary. The world is not always a safe place to live in. I am nervous - what if he doesn't like where he is going. His heart is set on a foreign mission. What if it's not? I am sad that I won't be able to see him for two whole years. I am proud of all the right decisions he has made in his life. Never once in his life did he say that he wasn't going on a mission. I am happy because I know he is doing the right thing. I know this will change who he is forever.

Sunday we are having dinner over at my mom and dad's and we are all guessing where he is going. We got a big world map and everyone will put a sticker on it with their name where they think he is going. It will be interesting to see where people think he will serve. I have my own guess and have for the last week or so. But, the most important thing is that we all know he will serve where the Lord wants him to be. The calling comes from the Lord through the General Authorities and to him. He will be wherever he is needed and I accept that.

Now the waiting game begins. Two to four weeks before we know for sure. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment