Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 22 - Almost Christmas!



Ohhhhh . . . Tudo bem . . . Como voces esta?? (So from what I can find, this means "Okay. How's everything going?")

Ha ha. It's super weird having Christmas come up so fast and not being with y'all and just seeing the weather getting hotter and hotter. Like I sent a picture of my pants one day, and ya, they are just all sweaty. Ha ha. So I think I am going to stick with wearing black so everyone doesn't have to see my sweat. Ha ha. 

But anyways this week has been pretty good. I feel like every week I have less and less to say because I am so busy. I just forget everything that I'm supposed to tell y'all. Ha ha. But it's cool because President Tanner just changed P-Day to Christmas and I can just tell you everything over Skype. But the sad thing is we only get an hour. That's gay, but oh well.

This week at church we had three amazing investigators at church that will hopefully be baptized soon!! I love all of them so much and they tell me they love me too. Ha ha. It's hilarious. But anyways, this week has been good. Every day I learn more and more. And every day I learn just how important this gospel is and how important it is to have it in our lives. Getting to go to the temple here and seeing all of the people there, that just have really nothing and just give everything that they have to the Lord. It's just super humbling. Getting to go to a session in Portuguese was awesome!! Like it really was. It's just awesome being able to completely understand another language like you've known it your whole entire life.

The language is really awesome. I guess I must be doing good because President Tanner wants me to train next transfer. Ha. I don't know if I'm quite ready for that yet. But I guess another good sign is I'm forgetting a lot of words in English. Ha ha. It's hilarious. But I definitely don't know all the words or anything, but I can get my point across. I can understand pretty much everything too. So that's good, I guess.

But like the work is going on day by bay and my testimony is growing day by day. I know for a fact that this church is true!! I truly feel the hand of the Lord in my life day after day after day. It's truly amazing and I truly love it! 

I'm super excited to Skype y'all on Christmas. Sorry for not writing much, but there are just kids all around me playing this game and yelling and it's driving me nuts. So I'm going to leave. Ha ha. Love y'all and have an amazing week!!

Tchou

Love,
Elder Blake






I could have gone his whole mission without seeing these - disgusting!


Junk Food!

Okay, I seriously know why he should NOT wear Khakis anymore!



These two are my favorites - Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment