Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 24

Dear Family and Friends:

We received transfer calls this morning and I am staying and I am keeping my companion too. He is moving to district leader, so we are like going to be super busy all of the time, but I am super happy to stay in this area because I love it to death.

Since I have skyped you things have been kind of crazy. Ha ha. So remember how I was telling you that our shower went out (no hot water and the water shoots everywhere!). Ya, so we asked the man that owns the house where our power is and he turned it off for us. So we go down to our apartment and I start to take the shower head part off so we can fix it and I start taking 220 volts of power into my body. And for some reason it just wasn't letting me go, so then I fell off my chair right onto my back. It totally sucked. Ha ha. But other than that, it's okay. Ha ha ha. Like right after it happened Elder Despain ran into the room and called the Mission President and he was so worried he drove an hour and a half to our area to see if I was alright (thank goodness someone is there to look after him since I can't be!). It was pretty crazy.

But anyways that's about as much as I have to say this week. I know it's not very long, sorry. Y'all have a good week and I'll have a lot to say next week. It's just I talked to you on Quarta so I don't really have much to say. Ha. Love y'all. Have an amazing week :)!!

Tchou
Love,
Elder Blake

P.S. Sorry I don't have a ton of time today. I will email everyone else back next week.

This is the soccer jersey that Robson and his family gave Dylan for Christmas.
 
I am assuming that this is Robson.
 
Relaxing after a crazy, busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment