Monday, January 6, 2014

Week 25

Dear Family and Friends:

Well this week has been awesome. To start it off, we have a family that we have been teaching. The husband is Espedido and the wife is Rimunda and we have been teaching them for a long time now. We have really been hitting on baptism like super hard because we know that they are ready. So during one of the lessons, I just feel the spirit really strong and it is just telling me to invite them to be baptized on the 19th of the month. So I do this and Irma (sister) Rimunda is like I want to pick my date. So I was like okay, you can. We just want to set a goal for you because we know that you are ready. And she is like I want to baptized on the 18th, which is a Saturday - so that was super cool. Like we really see the spirit working with us every single day and it is so awesome. It truly is a testimony builder.

Anyways, at transfers I got to see Elder Tagg. It was so awesome. I was so pumped, ha ha. We were so excited and I went and I like tackled him, and Mom, remember that tie clip that you and dad gave me for Christmas with Moroni on it. Ya, it broke, ha ha. We like tackled each other too hard. I was pretty sad, but it was awesome to see him.

I still haven't received any other packages, other than my mom and dad's Christmas package. I hope I get them on Wednesday. That would be nice. And hopefully someone sent peanut butter (can you tell what his favorite food was back home!). Ha ha. I am dying. :( Ha ha, just kidding, but I really want some like super bad!

Anyways, this week we found a really awesome family which has invited us over for dinner already like two times and bought us flip flops and things like that. It's super awesome. This family will be baptized, I just know it. It's that family that I sent a picture of and we are sitting at the table. The dad's name is Allisson, the mom is Rafaela, and the daughter is Ana Beatriz. The family is just amazing. I love them a lot already. I just love all the people here in general. It is super awesome.

But anyways, another awesome thing that has happened this week is I have a ton of people telling me how good my Portuguese is. It is really making me more confident than I already am, ha. Like I'm already confident, and then when people tell me that I have good Portuguese, then I get even more confident. I love it. Ha ha. So pretty much I just talk to every. It's sweet!

This week has just been pretty dang awesome and I have just been doing the work like crazy - getting sun burned and all that good stuff. Oh, and the pictures like at night time (he didn't send any pictures at night time - maybe next week) are of New Year's Eve because we stayed up and waited and took pics and watched fire works and all that good stuff. It was crazy here in Brazil. It was like a party and a half. Like so many drunk people and stuff - super crazy.

I hope that y'all have an awesome week and y'all feel the spirit in your lives. I love all of you guys and I'll talk to you again next week.

Tchou
Love,
Elder Blake

Fun P-day playing ball.

Cool hat - jealous, Jordan? Ha ha.


Sun burned

Chapel

Me and Elder Tagg!

This is what we eat every day - in one form or another.


Our new investigators.

No comments:

Post a Comment