Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 27 - What Up from Brasil

Ohhhhh Beleza (Beautiful):

How y'all been doing. As usual it is amazing down here in Basil. We have an amazing family that is completely prepared for baptism this week. They are both in their 60s and they are so amazing. I love them to death.

But, I just got back from a place here called "Vinte Cinco de Marco" in Brasil. It is just a huge place just jam packed with people. It is awesome and crazy at the same time. I needed to go there to buy some pants, because everything in Bernardo is too expensive. Of course they didn't have any my size, so I just bought some futebol (yes that is how it is spelled in Portuguese) jerseys, ha ha. But the place is crazy - you all need to look it up on google (it's kind of like Chinatown with lots of shops and markets set up on the street and everything is super cheap).

But anyways this last week has been a little slower because it was raining like crazy. It was also my 6 month mark! Me and Elder Despain went and ordered some candy pizza. It is the only pizza I will eat here in Brasil - all the other pizzas are nasty. Ha ha ha. And I had a super, super, super bad migraine and was throwing up, so that wasn't very good. But does anyone know how P-Bill (Dylan's really good friend who he baptized before going on his mission) is doing? I haven't heard from that kid my whole mission.

But holy cow, it's almost time that I need to be going. I know that this is a super pitiful message for the week, but with everything we did, I just don't have much time to do anything. I want to tell you all that Nephi is straight up the man. I think that we should all follow his example and just be the strong person he was and is and will forever be. I mean we obviously can't all be him, but we can have the faith that he had.

Y'all are amazing and I hope that y'all have an amazing week.

Love y'all
Elder Blake
 











 

1 comment:

  1. K so that picture of them with chocolate all over their faces is super gross, eww! But I love all the pictures he sends, so fun to see what they are up to and the places they go!

    ReplyDelete