Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Facebook

So on Monday, Dylan emailed me and asked me to go onto his Facebook and accept all of his friend requests. He had some people in Brasil that wanted to friend him. I went on and did what he asked, and pretty soon he had a message. So, of course, I checked his messages. Here is what it said.

Hi, this is Diogo Vieira. Thank you for accepting my request!

I'm Elder Blake's ward leader missionary. I'm a convert and the only member of the church in my family. My parents really like Elder Blake! My dad thinks he is so funny and likes Elder Blake - it means a lot because my dad doesn't like the church at all! And my mom, she likes him so much! She is always giving him something to eat every time he show up at home, like this afternoon. Elder Blake is a great missionary. We are very glad to have Elder Blake in our ward!

I am so thankful that people will contact me and let me know more about how Dylan is doing and accept him into their lives. It truly means a lot to me and made my entire week!

No comments:

Post a Comment