Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 30

Dear Family and Friends:

Hi, everyone. First of all I am not being transferred. I'm staying here for the 4th transfer. And to be honest, I'm just ready to leave and continue on. But I guess I am needed here. I'm getting a new companion because Elder Despain is getting moved to Zone Leader. So we will see what happens tomorrow.

But anyways, me and Elder Despain baptized again so me and him are doing awesome, but now he is leaving. I think I will be Senior companion and have to lead the area which I am pretty nervous about, but I can do it!

But anyways, about the baptism. It was so amazing! So pretty much I baptized Tiago and Elder Despain baptized Alisandra. They were awesome and feeling the spirit like crazy and so was I. It was just a cool day.

But I think that this entry is going to be shorter today because I'm tired and don't really feel like typing and I will email y'all more about it when I get my new companion and stuff.

But anyways, I love all of y'all and hope that you have an awesome week!!

Tchau,
Elder Blake

P.S. I'm feeling way better.








 

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when they don't send very long e-mails, but at least he sounds good. And what is up with the hand print on his back? Crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete