Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 31 Recap

What's up family and friends. How are all of you doing? This last week has kind of been pretty slow getting my new companion and all. But one of the best things ever happened . . . Elder Tagg is now in my District, and I'm doing divisions and all with him. I just love it. It's so awesome. Ha ha. Elder Tagg is like one of the coolest kids in the world. Actually, I'm pretty sure that he is. Ha ha.

But anyways, my new companion. His name is Elder Beers and he is from Washington. Like a city called Fox Island or something like that. Like it's close to Tacoma. And he's pretty cool. Like he is the complete opposite from me, but that's all great. I'm sure that we will get along just fine. I'm still in Alverenga, which is so, so, so slow. And it's kind of a little bit annoying that I'm still here, but there must be a reason for it. Hopefully we can do some work and we can get some more baptisms.

But anyways, this week - like yesterday we got Tiago and Alisandra confirmed as members of the church and it was pretty awesome. Also, we are in the process of getting both of them a calling in the church so they don't stop coming. But they are super strong, so I know that they won't.

Anyways, we kind of dropped all of our investigators so this last week we have just been clapping a lot of doors and doing a lot of contacts on the street and nothing has really been coming from it. Hopefully we can just continue and see what can happen. I have faith that we can get some new families. Actually, we just found an amazing family, and the daughter is learning English. Actually they have already been to the United States, so that's pretty cool.

But anyways, like I said, this week has been super slow. I'm going to end it with a miracle that has happened. So pretty much we did a lot of contacts on the street and we invited everyone we talked to whether they wanted to talk or not to go to church and gave them the time and address. So yesterday at church we had 7 people end up showing up and wanting to know more about the church. So that's the miracle of the week.

I hope that all of y'all try to look for the miracles in y'alls lives and everything will seem to go better. Y'all are awesome and I love you all. I think and pray about you all of the time. Until more. Love y'all.

Love,
Elder Blake



No comments:

Post a Comment