Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 32 - My Weeeeek

Well, hello everyone. Ha ha. This week has been one of the most amazing weeks of my life. Everything was just amazing - spiritually, and like fun and everything.

So pretty much, the week started off like this. P-day with Elder Tagg. Being the fun kids that we are - we had like the time of our lives. Then on Tuesday, we had district meeting and me and Elder Tagg started a division afterwards in his area. He has only been here for like a week, so he doesn't know the area, but I do. Ha ha. I know every area here is Sao Bernardo like the back of my hand. I've been here for so long (since the 9th of October), it's crazy. Anyways, we ended up getting his area like a few more investigators and we invited a kid to be baptized, and he totally accepted. He will be baptized this week.

But anyways, then we like had some miracles here in my area also. We have this girl Karen, that has been straight up an investigator for like 2 years. And we have been straight up just teaching her like crazy. I just told her that I felt like she was ready and should get baptized. She accepted and will be baptized on Sunday :)!

It's so awesome how much I am feeling the spirit in my life and how much I'm taking the spirit into other peoples' lives. I love this church. It is 100% true for sure and I love giving people the truth. I can tell all of y'all one thing. When I first came on my mission, I was so scared to talk to people about the gospel. I just wanted to be their friends first. But now that's the very first topic I talk about. I talk to everyone that I can about the gospel and it is just awesome.

Buy anyways, my weeks are going by faster and before we all know it, I will be home. Ha ha, crazy right. But I know for sure the actual date that I will be getting on the plane and flying home. They released transfers and my 17th transfer will be June 23rd. Crazy right!?

I love all of y'all and hope you have an amazing week. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Love y'all,
Elder Blake









The picture above reminded me of these ones when Dylan was a kid. He loves climbing trees, hiking, anything outdoors - always has and always will!

1 comment:

  1. He sounds so good and I know he is glad to be doing stuff with Elder Tagg - I am thinking they will be friends forever, and will always stay in touch. As much as he has the spirit with him and has such a strong testimony; I can't even imagine what it will be like when he comes home. And yeah gramps really remembers how much he loves climbing trees and has since he could walk.

    ReplyDelete