Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 33 - Technical Difficulties

So sorry. I was writing like the big email to send home and the computer turned off and didn't save anything. But anyways, I'm doing amazing and I sent some pictures. I love you all.

Tchau,
Elder Blake


Ugh - really. So this is what I pieced together from his short email to me:

That is crazy that everyone is getting their mission calls. I'm so pumped for them. It makes me excited to be here on my mission. Everything down here is going awesome. I understand completely everything! I just need to get my speech better. But other than that, everything is awesome.

I get really home sick like one time every two months or so. This last week it hit me again, and it was kind of hard, but now I'm doing awesome.

Love,
Elder Blake


Here are his pictures for the week. I think the first three pictures are from last week, and they just didn't download until now. He's becoming quite the artist!





Looks exactly like him.

1 comment:

  1. Frustrating! But oh my gosh, that picture of him is amazing!!! Did he draw that? And it sounds like he still doing super good. Love him!

    ReplyDelete