Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 38 - Update

Wow - General Conference! That's all I have to say. It was so amazing. I'm so happy that I got to watch it in English. Ha ha. It was so stinking good. I really loved Elder Packer's talk. It was just his testimony and I'm thinking that could have been his last one in General Conference. I think he knows he's about to go. I love that man. He is so super awesome.

Is all I know is I'm super thankful for Joseph Smith - because of him, we have prophets and apostles that speak with God and then let us know what He is asking of us. I'm so thankful for prophets and all they do for us. This church is so true and I love it with all my heart!

But anyways, this week has been good. We are just working like crazy and I've been sick all week, like throwing up on the side of the road sick, so it's a little bit tougher, but I'm not one to give up, so we have still been raking in the numbers. Ha ha. (Dylan went to the hospital and he has salmonella poisoning. He's going to get an IV today because he is super dehydrated, so hopefully that makes him feel better. Even sick, he always has such a great attitude!) 

We have been at this house for two weeks now and we still don't have a closet or anywhere to put our clothes, so I'm still living out of my bags. We still don't have a table or chairs either so we are sitting and eating on the floor. Ha ha. But things are going good.

Sorry this week the email is short, but rules in the mission are getting a little more strict and we only get an hour to email - and I'm not the type to break the rules (too bad anyways :)). Y'all are awesome and I hope that you guys have an awesome week. By the way, y'all got to look at that building I took a picture of. Ha ha. It is so sick. Like it's huge and at the bottom it just goes to this tiny point and it's surrounded by water. It's so cool. But y'all have a good week and God bless you.

Love ya,
Elder Blake






1 comment:

  1. I like this blog so much! Im from São Caetano do Sul, Brazil.

    ReplyDelete