Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 41 - I Love Our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Cristo!!

Hey Family:

Ha ha. So my week has been good. I'm doing good with Elder Machado and I am going to stay with him this transfer also. Because transfers are tomorrow and I'm going to stay here. I'm happy because it's been like the best area ever. Ha ha. It's funny though because it is the area with the most hills in the mission. It's like they just took a mountain and knocked down the trees and built houses. It's hilarious.

But anyways, this last week we had zone p-day and there is like one of the biggest jungles in Sao Paulo really close to our area and so we went there and we got a guide and did a trail and stuff. It was like the coolest thing in the whole entire world. I loved it so much. It was so awesome.

But anyways, we have some baptisms coming up and it is really amazing. And then today for p-day, I went and got an eye exam and they told me that I need to stop wearing contacts for like six weeks to two months. Then after that I need to take them out every night. That's a bummer because that is probably not going to happen. I can go six months without taking them out. Ha ha. So I went and I bought some glasses and they will be ready on Thursday. And y'all are going to laugh when you see me in them when we Skype. It's going to be funny.

Anyways, let's see - the miracle of the week. I think the miracle of the week is that the Lord has been like my best friend this whole entire last week and he has been such a friend that I haven't even had to encounter the devil - not even once. Awesome, right!? I really do love our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Cristo and all that He does for us. He really is amazing. He didn't have to go through all that stuff for us, but He did and I know why. It's because He loves us and wants the very best for us. He truly is amazing and He is my best friend. And He can be your best friend too, if you let Him. You know, even us as missionaries mess up every once in a while, but that's why He died for us. So that we can use His sacrifice and His Atonement in our life every stinking day. It truly is amazing.

I want every single one of you to know that I have a testimony. That Cristo (Christ) lives and He is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that He suffered for every single one of us so that we can use the Atonement in our lives every day. I know that Joseph Smith restored the church and we have a prophet now days, Thomas S. Monson that literally speaks with God. I know that if we live according to the commandments of our Heavenly Father that we can return and live with Him someday in our eternal families. I know that this is THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE CHURCH ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.

I hope that you guys know how much I love you and how much each and every one of you mean to me. May God bless you this week, and may each and every one of us always Choose the Right.

I love y'all!

Elder Blake

2 comments:

  1. He sounds soooo good and soooo positive! It is amazing to me how our missionaries may be going through a hard time, but they remain so positive. They really do inspire me every single day to be and do better! Can't wait for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Amen to Kristy's comment. Dylan and Briona are so positive, even when we know they are going through hard times. And I am so amazed at how their testimonies have grown since they have been gone. I need to work on mine more and study and pray harder so that it can be strengthened. And I need to try to be more positive like they are.

    ReplyDelete