Sunday, July 21, 2013

1st Letter


Every day after we put Dylan in the MTC, I have been checking my email. Dylan said that he would email me and let me know his new address. Well, an email never came. We got home on Saturday, and low and behold, we had a letter in the mail. Yes, I started crying again, but they were tears of joy! I was so happy to hear from him. Here is his letter.

July 17th 2013

Dear family,

Today has been a good day/crazy day. First there was leaving you behind, then there was everything we had to jam into today like getting to our room and getting our keys, name tags, IDs, and a bunch more stuff. Then we get to class and the teacher speaks nothing but Portuguese. Haha. But today has definitely been a great day. The food here is great and its like the Cruise - there is like a million things to choose from. They even have the soft ice cream machines.

My companion is Elder Palmer. He is a little bit different. Then I have Elder Ence and Elder Stevens in my room. They are definitely a bit different too. Then we have one more set of companions in our room too - Elder Buch and Elder Madson. So we have 6 people in a 2 person room. Its really stuffed. But its amazing and I'm doing great and I'm already learning tons. We already have 3 sets of investigators. Its pretty crazy because its only my first day. But its Awesome and my teach is so dang awesome! I already love her.

But I love you guys and hope that your not worrying about me because I'm fine. The gospel is true and the church is true.

Love,
Elder Blake

For any of you out there that would like to write to Dylan, his address is:

Elder Dylan John Blake
AUG 26 BRA-SPS
2007 N 900 E, Unit 2
Provo, UT   84602
Dylan.Blake@myldsmail.net

He can only read email on his p-day, but another way to get in touch would be to email him through www.dearelder.com. I guess they print the letters off free and daily for those in the Provo MTC.

I know that he will receive a ton of letters and prayers! We definitely have a very supportive family!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all his info. I already love dearelder.com and I already sent him a letter. Miss him!

    ReplyDelete