Friday, August 9, 2013

Portuguese

I love that Dylan is learning Portuguese and doing so well with the language. He wrote a letter to us this week and here's how he ended it:

Eu sei que da Igreja de Cristo e verdadeiro!
Eu sei que familias poder junto para sempre!
Eu sei que o expia cado de Jesus Cristo poder trazer nos devolta para deus.
Eu sei que nos vai ver GRAMPS novamente!

I am trying to learn how to say what he is writing, but I am not learning nearly as fast as he is! So, of course I turn online and use a translator.

I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is true!
I know that families can be together forever!
I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ will bring us back to God.
I know that I will see GRAMPS again!

I can already see how much his testimony has grown. He is doing amazingly well. I used to love Fridays because I knew the weekend was almost here and I would have some time off. Now I love Fridays because I get Dylan's letters! They make my whole week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment